Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from all eligible Indian Citizens for the posts mentioned below vide Advertisement No. XI/2011 Dated 04-02-2012. The posts are in different Departments of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates can apply in ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. To apply ONLINE for these posts candidates can use the offcial website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. All the details regarding applying ONLINE are available on the site. To apply in OFFLINE mode candidates have to purchase the OMR Computersied Application Form from the counter of H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla- 171 002. Candidates are advised to fill all the required columns carefully while applying online.
Detail of Post(s) :
- Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Lecturer in Automobile Engineering, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Lecturer in Information Technology, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Lecturer in Instrumentation Engineering, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Lecturer in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering, Class-I (Gazetted)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) , Class-I (Gazetted)
- Agriculture Development Officer, Class-I, (Gazetted)
- Development Officer, Class-I (Gazetted )
- Veterinary Officer, Class-I, (Gazetted)
- Assistant Professor (Neurology) (Backlog post)
- Assistant Professor (Dentistry) (Backlog post)
Application Fee : Rs. 250/ for General/ General Physical Handicapped/ Hearing Impaired/ and WFF of H.P., (Rs.63/- for S.C./S.T./OBC of H.P.) for Online Mode Applicants
The candidates applying in Offline mode can purchase OMR application forms @ Rs.300/-for General/General Physical Handicapped/ Hearing Impaired and W.F.F. of H.P. (Rs. 115/-for S.C./S.T./OBC of H.P.) and Rs. 50/-for Ex-Service men/Visually Impaired from Commission's Office at Shimla.
Last date for receipt of Application Form :
Candidates can apply ONLINE upto 05.03.2012 till 11:59 PM after which the link will be disabled. Before start filling up on Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB each.
All Offline Applications must reach to the following address by Post/Speed Post, Courier or By hand on or before 05-03-2012.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
For essential qualifications, experience, age etc. Download Advertisement.