Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for various posts in various Departments vide Advertisement No. III/ 2012 Dated: 1st September, 2012. Candidates can apply through the On-line Recruitment Application (ORA) through the link provided on the official website of HPPSC website http://www.hp.gov.in.in/hppsc. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The last date to apply for these posts is October 1st, 2012 till 11.59 P.M. After that the link will be disabled. The candidates are advised to read the Instructions for applying On-line carefully and ensure their eligibility also on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
The details are as under : -
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 12 posts on contract basis
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 177 post (81 current + 36 backlog) on contract basis
- Medical Officer (General): 93 backlog posts
- Assistant Professor (College Cadre): 293 posts (English-64, Mathematics-40, History-11, Hindi-26, Political Science-15, Geography-5, Economics-9, Sanskrit-9, Sociology-11, Music (Vocal) -4, Music (Instrumental) - 4, Computer Application - 5, Commerce - 17, Journalism & Mass Communication - 3, Physics-3, Chemistry-3, Botany-3, Zoology-2, Physical Education-1, Home Science-1, Philosophy-1, Public Administration-2)
- Assistant Area Manager/ Assistant Procurement Officer: 02 posts
- Financial Advisor: 01 post on contract basis
- Lecturer: 22 posts in various subjects on contract basis in Department of Technical Education
- Assistant Professor Medical: 07 posts in various disciplines in Department of Medical Education
- Assistant Professor Public Health Dentistry: 01 posts in Department of Medical Education (Dental)
- Assistant District Attorney: 10 posts on contract basis
- Commandant/ Junior Staff Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Town Planner: 01 post
- Sr. Planning Draughtsman: 01 post
- Manager (Production): 01 post
- Chemist: 01 post
- Foreman: 01 post
- District Public Relation Officer/ Information Officer: 01 post
Registration Charges: Rs. 250/- (Rs.63/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories of H.P), through a challan by cash in any branch of Punjab National Bank. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P are exempted from fee.
Registration Procedure: the candidates are required to submit the printout/ hard copy of online recruitment applications along with attested copies of required documents/ certificates, education Qualification, age, experience and category in support of their eligibility on the day of screening test for the concerned post failing which their candidature will stand cancelled without any further correspondence.
Closing Date: Apply Online before 01/10/2012.
For more Information Please view Download Advertisement.