Staff Selection Commission (Government of India), Central Region Office invites applications from eligible candidates for various posts as mentioned below vide advertisement No. CR-1/2013. The detailed advertisement is also published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar of 23.02.2013. The applications may be typed out in double space or Computer printed or written in hand neatly, but format should be the same as published. Candidates may use a photocopy of the form published in the Employment News but should not use Employment News /Rozgar Samachar cuttings as Application forms. The brief details are as under :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Dte. General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Noida, (UP) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Senior Hindi Translator in O/o Development Commissioner, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise, New Delhi : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800 grade pay Rs. 4600/-
- Dietitian in IAF O/o Air Headquartes, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- Draughtsman Gr.-I in O/o Commandant & MD 510 Army base Workshop, Meerut : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Chemist in O/o Directorate of Marketing and Inspection, Civil Lines, Nagpur : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2800/-
- Laboratory Assistant : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Fee Payable : Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) only through Central Recruitment fee stamps, available at post offices.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send by Speed Post only on or before 25/03/2013 to Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad - 211002.One envelope should contain application of one candidate only; else the application will be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________, ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY(of Post) __________ OF ADVT. NO. CR-1/2013.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORM
- It may be noted that the Commission uses Common Application Form for its recruitment. Please go through the notice for the Recruitment and also these instructions carefully, before applying for any of the post mentioned in the Notice. You must satisfy yourself that you are eligible for the post for which you are applying.
- Use only blue/black pen for filling up the Application Form.
- Instruction have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available or require further clarification, further instruction given below may be gone through carefully.
- Column 10 may be filled up carefully. Ex-Servicemen candidates are also required to fill up columns 10 and 10.1
- PH candidates are required to fill up Columns 10, 11, 11.1, 16 & 16.1 as may be applicable. The Commission may decide to hold screening/skill test for certain posts and therefore, VH candidates should fill in columns 16 and 16.1.
- Column No. 12.1 – The category code for filling up this column is available at Appendix-VIII.
- For all categories, age as on normal closing date for receipt of applications, should be indicated.
- Column 17 Educational Qualification: The list of Educational Qualification and subjects mentioned in Appendix VII is not exhaustive. Candidates who possess any educational qualification or studied any subject other than those mentioned in the list at Appendix VII may use others for qualifications and/or subject code.
- Candidates should read carefully the Essential Qualification required for the post for which they are applying and ensure that they fulfill the same. Documents in support of Essential Qualifications should invariably be furnished along with the application failing which the applications will be summarily rejected.
- Column No. 19: Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/ black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN in the boxes.
- Column No. 20: Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without photograph.
- Column No. 21 and 22: Please do sign in running hand. Unsigned applications will be rejected. Signature in capital letters of English shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected. Variations in the signature will render the application liable to be rejected.
For more details and Application Form Download Advertisement
Closing date for the receipt of application is 25.03.2013.