Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSV) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector vide Advertisement No. 07/2013-14 dated 06.08.2013 in Motor Transport Department of Rajasthan Government. The interested candidates can apply in ONLINE mode only through the link provided on the official website of RPSC. There are 146 no. of Posts in the running Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/. The candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for these posts. The brief details are as under :
- Name of Post : Motor Vehicle Sub- Inspector
- No. of Posts : 146 posts
- Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Age Limit : 18-37 years as on 01/01/2014.
- Application Fee : Rs. 250/- (Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs.50/- for SC/ST) plus Rs.40/- online portal charges.
(2) A Diploma in Automobile Engineering. (3 years’ course) or a diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years’ course)
Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent by the Central Government or State Government; and
(3) Working experience of at least one year in a reputed Automobile Workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engines; and
(4) Must hold a driving License authorizing him to drive Motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger vehicles. Nothing contained in this Notification shall apply to persons whose names were under consideration for appointment to the post of Inspector of Motor Vehicles or Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles (by whatever names called) by the State Government prior to first day of July, 1989 or to an officer appointed to such post before the first day of July, 1989 or to an officer appointed to discharge functions of a nontechnical nature.
Essential Qualifications : Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
How to Apply : Apply Online at RPSC website from 12/08/2013 to 15/09/2013 12.00 midnight.After this the link will be disabled. The Date and Place of Examination will be declared in the due course of time. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of RPSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in regularly.
For more information Download Advertisement