Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) (WHOLLY OWNED BY GOVT. OF INDIA) invites applications from eligible candidates for various posts as mentioned below vide Advt.No.06/2013-OP. The interested candidates can apply on the prescribed Application Format duly typewritten only (handwritten applications are not accepted) which could be downloaded from the official website of Corporation at www.spmcil.com and also from the link provided at the end of this post. The candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure their eligibility before applying for these posts. The brief details are as under :
Total Number of Posts : 58 posts
Name of the post:
1. Manager (Tech.)-Paper : 01
2. Manager (Technical) : 01
3. Deputy Manager (Tech.)-Electrical : 01
4. Deputy Manager (Tech.) Quality Control & Laboratory : 01
5. Deputy Manager (Materials): 01
6. Deputy manager (Technical): 01
7. Assistant Manager (Tech.) : 06
8. Assistant Manager (Materials): 01
9. Assistant Manager (Tech.)-Mechanical: 01
10. Assistant Manager (Tech.)-Electronics: 02
11. Assistant Manager (Technical): 02
12. Officer (Tech.): 05
13. Officer (Tech.) Mechanical :06
14. Officer (Tech.) Quality Control & Laboratory: 01
15. Officer (Tech.): 08 posts
16. Officer (Tech.) Electrical : 04
17. Officer (Tech.)-Electronics : 16 posts
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should be completed first class B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline. Kindly view detailed notification.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited" payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: The completed applications should be reach in the prescribed application format only along with all relevant documents to the below address. The outer cover should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_______________________________________”.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited,
16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath,
New Delhi-110 001.
Last date for receipt of applications: candidates should be forward the completed application within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement i.e 01 November 2013.
For more information Download Advertisement