State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainees in State Bank of Hydrabad in middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II) vide Advertisement No. CRPD/ME/AB/2013-14/12. . The interested candidates can apply in online mode only through the link provided on the official website of SBI and also from the link at the end of this post. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. This is the special recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC category candidates. As this is a special recruitment drive for reserve category candidates, General Category candidates including General PWD candidates cannot apply for these vacancies. The candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for these posts. The selection of Candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination, group discussion and interview.
The brief details are as under :
Name of the Post: Management Executives
1. SC: 14 Posts
2. ST: 07 Posts
3. OBC: 25 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for Scheduled Caste/ Schedules Tribe, 33 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) as on 01-12-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable for Persons With Disabilities, Ex-Servicemen, etc.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR (The course studied should be of minimum two years full time course. Part time course/ distance learning courses are not eligible. or M.Com or ) M.A./ M.Sc. (in Economics or Statistics) or CA / CWA/ CFA/ CS (Company Secretary).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non refundable application fee and intimation charges of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.500/- for OBC category.
Payment through Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application. After submission of online application, take print out of system generated Challan form and pay the fee at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day of registration and can be made within three working days. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees.
Payment through Online Mode: After submission of Online Application, fee payment can be made online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. After making payment, candidates can take print out of system generated e-receipt.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 16-12-2013 to 03-01-2014. After submission of online application, take printout of the system generated online application form and keep it for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID and scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Candidates must log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ link and open the Online Application form.
- Fill all marked details carefully without any errors; upload scanned photograph and signature at places provided & Submit.
- Candidates should make a note of Registration Number and Password retain it for further assistance.
- After submission, candidates must make payment through Online or Offline mode as mentioned above.
- After completing the registration process, take print out of submitted application form and keep it for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 16-12-2013.
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 03-01-2014.
- Dates for Payment of Fees-Online: From 16-12-2013 to 03-01-2014
- Dates for Payment of Fees- Offline: From 18-12-2013 to 07-01-2014.
- Date of Examination: 23-02-2014
For more details Download Advertisement