Punjab and Haryana Court, Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Court Manager, Steno and Clerks. The recruitment for Court Manager posts is on temporary basis which is likely to be continued. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any prior notice. The interested candidates can apply on the prescribed application form which could be downloaded from the official website of Court and also from the link provided at the end of this post. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for these posts. The brief details are as under :
Name of the Post: Court Manager
Total No of Posts: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 25 years and more than 35 years as on 30-04-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess degree of B.Tech Computer Science/ B.Tech IT with MBA from recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Viva Voce and written test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to take Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph duly attested, DD and send to Registrar Recruitment on or before 30-04-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-04-2014 by 5:00 PM.
For more details and Application Form Click Here
Name of the Post: Clerk
Total No.of Posts: 31 Posts
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Total No.of Posts: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years for General candidates, 18-35 years for SC candidates, 18-33 years for OBC candidates, 18-45 years for In service employees as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent passed matriculation with Hindi/ Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for General candidates, Rs.125/- for SC/ OBC candidates through ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India under Screen 8888(Fee Type-21) only.
How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ from 24-03-2014 to 14-04-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on through website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/.
- Go to how to apply and select the acquired position.
- Online Registration of applications will be in two steps Registration Step- I, Registration Step- II.
- Candidate will get his Registration ID and Password and will print Cash Deposit Receipt.
- Candidate should fill other required details & submit the application form.
- Pre Requisite Step-I candidates should have valid email ID for every successful registration a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Then the receipt will be obtained & should pay the examination fee.
- After depositing fee a unique transaction/ journal number from the bank will be updated in Step-II.
- Scanned images of photographs, signatures should be uploaded after submitting the application form a SMS will be sent.
- E-Admit cards will be uploaded on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. they should take the printout copies of admit card.
- The admit card should be duly attested by Gazetted Officer & the photograph should be pasted on admit card.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24-03-2014.
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I: 12-04-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II: 14-04-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 14-04-2014.
- Last Date for Editing of Applications: 14-04-2014 by 11:59 PM.
For more details Visit Here
For more information about Clerical Posts Click Here
For more information about Stenographer Posts Click Here